You may remember several weeks ago reading about the Presidential Service Award on the Blog. Here is where our troop stands. I’m still watching for a couple of service logs on their way in the mail, but as of right now we have 19 girls who qualified by performing 25 or more hours of service during the last year. That is awesome! The total number of hours completed by this group of girls is 984.75!
As impressive as this number is, it actually leaves us just 15.25 hours short of receiving the Gold Award. While our girls are guaranteed the Silver Award, I know we have actually reached the Gold! Out of 75 girls in our troop only 26 turned in Service Logs for the spring. If you have not turned in your spring service hours PLEASE contact me (ldbrashear@gmail.com or 398-9310) by Tuesday, April 5th so I can include them in our order! We are close enough that ONE girl’s hours could make all the difference!