Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thank You!

Dear Families,

From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank every one of you for all YOU have done to make this an amazing year.  At the Court of Awards, I got so many cards and cookies.  Thank you for every one of them.  It is such a blessing in every way to serve this troop.  You have been so encouraging and giving.

I also want to thank you for praying for our troop.  Your prayers are such an important part of the functioning of our troop.  Because of your prayers, I am so happy to announce that we have a new Vice Coordinator.  At the Court of Awards, I asked every family to make this a matter of prayer as our troop depends on this position.  God has answered.

Karen Speed has spent a lot of time praying and talking with her family and they all agree that God has called her to be our Vice-Coordinator.  She has been a Pioneer/Patriot leader for the last year, so she knows the program.  She has a heart to serve as well as great attention to detail.  She is spiritually mature and sound.  She will be such a blessing to our troop and a wonderful side kick for me to work with.

For the secretary position, God has put it on the heart of Carolyn Wiggins to serve and fulfill this role.  Again, this is an answer to your prayers.  Carolyn has found a nitch for her to serve so that she can support her daughters and our troop.  I am so thankful for her obedience to God's call.

At the Court of Awards, I also told everyone about the unsold Buddy Cards.  Thanks to you, we have sold almost every card.  The last ones will be sold soon through outside contacts.  Once again, you have shown such love and support for this troop.  It touches my heart the way you always respond when there is a need.

From my heart, Thank You.

Blessings,
Cynthia Tann
Coordinator