Families,
I am so thankful for every family that is participating in the Kroger Card fundraiser. To date, we are significantly behind where we were just a year ago. We are at least $500 behind. This leaves a big gap in covering our leader expenses. We need your help because I believe that together we can make a difference in our budget. It is no secret that we run on less than shoe string budget. This means that we have little to no wiggle room.
Here is how you can help. If every family puts just $50 on a card, we will get a check from Kroger for $250 every other month. Given the fact that many of us use much more than that, we have the potential for a check every single month. That doesn’t cost any family one dime more, and can actually save families money. Remember, Kroger has the promotion that you get $0.10 per gallon saved for every $100 spent at Kroger. You can use your Kroger cards for gas. Surely all of us use at least $50 per month in gas. Even if you use your card for another organization, if you would use one for $50 per month in gas, it would make a significant difference.
I know that every family makes incredible sacrifices to be in our troop. I have three girls in the program, and I am very well aware of the sacrifice. This is why we use the Kroger program. It is not asking anyone to do extra except to remember to use your card.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Cynthia – Coordinator