The sign-up sheets have been corrected to reflect the date of Saturday December 11. I really hope girls will sign up and come help out.
Only a couple of girls have signed up to help. We need more girls and adults.
We have been asked to prepare a dinner of sandwich wraps, chips, drinks, and cookies for 160 people on Saturday December 11. Due to what we are preparing, all girls are able to help.
Tenderhearts: Please sign up using this link. The plan is for Tenderhearts to serve for about an hour at a time. This is long enough for them to feel like they have helped and served, but not so long that they are bored. Make sure you note what time your daughter will be there and if you plan to stay. I need some adults to help. This is too big for me to do on my own :) http://www.helpersignup.com/viewsheet.php?type=2&sheet=4319041545c85f9d78239a68ff739e36
Explorer/Pioneer/Patriot: Please sign up using this link. Please note what time your daughter will be there. Minimum is one hour, maximum is as long as attention allows :). I need some adults who are willing to stay and help, so please note if you are able to help. http://www.helpersignup.com/viewsheet.php?type=2&sheet=cde714f31037644ca0a844c0cb14a138
The Hope Choir is so thankful for the way our girls have stepped up to really serve this year. It is giving us a greater visibility and is blessing them immensely. I appreciate how you have come around to serve in such a great ministry.
Blessings,
Cynthia Tann
Coordinator