Families that have chosen to opt out of the Fall Fundraiser. Please bring $20 per girl to cover AHG dues and give to me at the meeting this Monday. I appreciate your cooperation. It will make it much easier for me to tally the fundraiser on Oct 25th. I prefer you make a check out to our troop but you may also pay in cash. If paying with cash please place it in an envelope with your girls name on it and give it to me personally. Below is a list of those I do not have any product (buddy cards/ discover coupon books)signed out to. If you are only doing Yankee Candles and are on the list below, let me know.
Bevan
Broman
Carpenter
Gausmann
Hoak
Keeton
Lippert
McClure
McNutt
Shaw
Shelley
Washington
Weber
Wiggins
Williams
Corella.
If you have product you can not sell, please return it this week.
Have a Blessed Day!
Sonja Runstadler